Fall is my most favorite time of year. There are maybe a million reasons why I love Fall so much, but I will try to condense them into a more manageable list.
1) Warm happy colors
2) Hot beverages
3) Jumping in leaves
4) Candle light
5) Fires. Indoors or out.
6) Jeans. Sweaters. Jackets. Boots. Scarves. Hats. Mittens.
7) Spiced scents and flavors
8) Homemade soup
9) Apples. Squash. Pumpkin.
11) Fuzzy socks
12) Farmers markets
13) Soft blankets all the way to my chin
14) It is no longer bathing suit season
15) Breast Cancer Awareness month
17) Steaming hot baths/hot tubs
18) Long walks along country roads
19) No hair frizz
20) Orchards and hayrides
21) Fall premiers
22) No more bugs
What do you love about Fall? The food? The atmosphere? The pending Holiday season? ... All of the above? Bingo.
My Fall? A little taste...